Thank you so much for wanting to trade at Cornwall’s Biggest VW Festival
Please read and accept our terms and conditions before making your payment
HEALTH AND SAFETY MATTERS/ INSURANCE
H&S Law requires that you take reasonable steps to be as safe as possible and to use a logical method of checking that you have done so.
All trade exhibitors at Cornwall VW Jamboree must have Public Liability Cover with a minimum of £5M effective for the entire duration of the show ***
*** As a condition of your booking you must send in a copy of your PL insurance certificate with your booking. We will be unable to issue you your confirmation, receipt and passes until these are received.
You will also need to carry a copy of your PL insurance and risk assessment with you for inspection by relevant authorities.
- Traders are responsible for their personal safety and the security of their personal belongings, goods, vehicles and trade stand – we strongly advise that all traders carry an appropriate fire extinguisher and fully stocked and in date first aid kit.
- Traders are responsible for their personal safety and the security of their personal belongings, goods, vehicles and trade stand – we strongly advise that all traders carry an appropriate fire extinguisher. CVWOC can take no responsibility whatsoever for the security of your stock or personal possessions.
- There is no electricity available in the trade area. All fuel brought in must be held in the proper container and all generators must have at least one appropriate fire extinguisher.
- A serviced, in date, 6L foam extinguisher or 6kg powder extinguisher must be in place with any generator which must be operated in a safe, well ventilated location. Hot exhausts must be kept away from any potential combustibles. All electrical equipment, leads and sockets must comply with electrical safety regulations, have a current PAT certificate and should be in good working order. Extension leads must not be overloaded. Electrical leads, sockets and devices must be kept away from public access and kept away from rain unless suitably protected.
- All traders must complete and carry with them a current Risk Assessment specific to their Business.
- No entry onto the site between the hours 11pm and 6am.
- No Vehicle Movement is accepted whist the show is open to the public without prior authorization.
- Compliance with the current Disabilities Discrimination Act is the responsibility of individual traders.
- Subletting of trade space is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that there is no restriction on the number of traders who may be selling similar products
- The sale or use of fireworks, Chinese lanterns, firearms, quad bikes, motorised scooters, motorised skateboards, motor bikes (of any size) is strictly prohibited. Also strictly prohibited is the sale of Nitrous Oxide or similar chemicals/gases.
- The selling of food and drink (other than by designated caterers) is strictly prohibited.
- Trade plots must be left clear, clean and tidy by noon on Monday. Waste receptacles are provided, please use them.
- All accidents/incidents must be reported to HQ, the green building adjacent to the roundabout.
- The person/s booking the trade plot will be held solely responsible for the behaviour of any person associated with them. Camping is allowed on your stand but the camping and site regulations must be adhered to. The committee reserve the right to remove traders from the site if their behaviour is not acceptable, or anyone associated with them.
- Should the event be cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, no refunds will be offered or issued.
- No vehicles are to be left parked on the showground outside of your allocated pitch space and any vehicles left parked in the showgrounds without permission will be removed without prior warning. The club will not accept liability for any damage or costs incurred due to removal of any unauthorised vehicle.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, at any time, for any reason deemed appropriate by us
***If you do not have PL Cover, apply to The National Market Traders Federation, Hampton House, Hawshaw Lane, Hoyland, Barnsley S74 0HA – www. nmtf.co.uk – Tel 01226 749021 – cost from approx. £102 per year. Public Liability Insurance included (conditions apply).